Hands up- who doesn’t love a quick and easy dessert? My Mascarpone Cheesecake is prepped in under 15 minutes and you don’t even need the oven!
If that is not fabulous then I don’t know 🙂
The added yoghurt just gives it that freshness which you need for summer. For the base, I used oat cookies to make them at least “sound” healthy.
I used raspberries and passion fruit as toppings for my Mascarpone Cheesecakes
I topped mine with some raspberries and passion fruit, but your options are without any limits. I can see some strawberries or even thin slices of mango there. Or to stay with the oranges, some orange filets.
Whichever fruit your tastebuds are calling for the Mascarpone Cheesecake, go for it! But make sure you let me know how it goes!
super simple and fast treatsimple
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
|200 g||oat cookies|
|1||orange, juice, and zest|
|2||drops vanilla extract|
|Fruit to top raspberries, passion fruit, strawberries, mango…|
Steps of preparation
- Put the cookies in a zip loc bag and crush them (kids love doing that)
- Melt the butter. Mix the butter with the cookie crumbles and divide them evenly in 6 glasses.
- If you have a food processor, you can also use it to crumble your cookies.
- Using an electric whisker, beat together the mascarpone, yoghurt, orange juice & zest, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Divide the mascarpone crème evenly between the ramekins and put in the fridge for 30 min.
- Add your favourite topping and garnish with some more cookies