This is by far the easiest Salmon recipe I ever came across. I just enjoyed a little bit of time with my parents in Ravensburg and my Mom showed me her style of making a lemon salmon side and I gave to share this simple recipe with you straight away!
It is soooo easy and sooo tasty! I love recipes that are simple and don’t require a lot of ingredients. What makes this recipe even better is that the kitchen is cleaned in 5 minutes as everything is prepped in the oven.
There also is another kitchen hack for you!
How to remove the bones from fish
Do you know how to get rid of the bones from a salmon the easiest? Tweezers! I have 1 dedicated pair of tweezers in my kitchen drawer, and it saves me so much trouble. When I am done, I just wash them in the dishwasher and put them back.
You can serve it with any side of salad-may it be a Caesar Salad, lentil salad, some potatoes or or or. Your options are endless.
And if you happen to have leftovers, you simply can serve the salmon cold the next day as a sandwich or on top of some roast potatoes. Hmm- that calls for food for days!
What wine to serve with the lemon Salmon?
How about a nice Chardonnay? Try it- you will love it!
simple but so good!simple
Prep time:10 minutes
Baking time:20 minutes
Total time:30 minutes
|20 ml||olive oil|
|10 ml||lemon juice and some lemon slices|
|3||garlic cloves – crushed not peeled|
|salt & pepper|
Steps of preparation
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Prepare the salmon while removing the bones with a tweezer
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Take an oven proof ceramic dish and brush some of the oil mixture on the bottom.
- Place your salmon skin down on top of it and brush generously the remaining of the lemon marinade on it.
- Add the crushed garlic, lemon and thyme on top of your salmon and bake it in the oven at 160°C circulating for 20 minutes.
- season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
You tried this recipe?
Then link @sabrinastable on Instagram or use the hashtag #sabrinastable.