Now you baked the Brioche Burger Buns but need some Homemade Burger Patties to go with it?
My husband Christoph is responsible for our grill and kindly shared his recipe with me. Its super easy to prepare in advance but due to the breadcrumbs and with the soy and Worcester sauce it has a really unique flavor. Add some cheese just before the meat is cooked to your liking and you will have a cheeseburger!
A homemade Burger is also a great idea for entertaining- you can easily prepare it in advance and let everyone add their favourite condiments. But please make sure that you keep the patties in the fridge until you put them on the grill!
What are great toppings for a homemade burger?
Our to go to condiments for a burger is normally some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onions, and avocado. While Christoph loves his burger with mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup, I prefer mine with mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce. And cheese, there is nothing like too much cheese!
And if you are wondering how to get that perfect shape of the patties, let me share my favourite tips with you!
- use a burger press to shape them
- ensure your hands are wet, so the meat won’t stick to your hands
- place them on parchment paper to keep the shape until you put them on the grill
Try it and let me know how you like your burger!
Beef Burger Patties
perfect for every BBQ !simple
- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
|800 g||minced beef|
|1 small onion|
|1||Tbsp bread crumbs|
|1||Tbsp Dijon mustard|
|1||Tbsp Worcester sauce|
|1||Tsp Soy sauce|
|Salt and pepper|
Steps of preparation
- Slice the onion and paprika in small cubes.
- In a small bowl, swirl together the egg with the Dijon mustard, Worcester sauce, and soy sauce. Season with some salt and pepper.
- In a big bowl, add the minced meat and mix with the onion, paprika, breadcrumbs, and egg mixture.
- Form 4 beef patties using a burger press out of the mixture
- place them on baking paper/ parchment paper until you grill them
- grill them on both sides for around 4-5 minutes-turning them roughly every minute, and enjoy them with the brioche burger buns!