Salmon is my favourite fish to eat. It’s easy to make and easy to get here as well. Quite often I love to make my Salmon Asia Style either with some veggies or some rice. Or both.
I used to pan fry the salmon until a friend of mine gave me the hint to try to make it in the oven. So I did, and yep, she was soooo right about it! It’s so much better! The salmon literally is so juicy and full of flavour. Unbelievable good.
Either way its so simple to make and everyone can do it!
The Salmon Asia Style is also a perfect candidate for food for days! It’s is no hassle to prepare more of it straight away, and you can easily make the next day:
My ideas for leftover salmon Asia style:
- salmon bowl
- salmon cakes
- a simple salad with some salmon
As fish tastes the best fresh, please make sure not to keep it in the fridge for days. Really eat whatever you have left the next day and don’t wait for too long!
love, sabrina x
Salmon Asia Style
- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hours 5 minutes
|3||Tbsp soy sauce|
|1||piece of thumb size ginger, grated|
|1||garlic clove, grated|
|1||tsp brown sugar|
|lime and coriander if you like|
Steps of preparation
- Grate the ginger and garlic
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl together.
- Debone the salmon using a tweezer, and cut off the skin
- Add the salmon to the marinade and let it rest in the fridge for min 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C
- Get an ovenproof ceramic dish and place your salmon in it. Pour the marinade on top of the salmon.
- Put it in the oven and let it cook for 15 – 20 min.
- In the meantime, you can cook some rice or some veggies to serve with it
- Take the salmon out of the oven, garnish with some lime and cilantro and enjoy