You still have some Chili con Carne left? And now you don’t know what to cook with them? Awesome!
I am going to show you here how to make Nachos topped with Chili and cheddar-another quick food for days idea.
And do you actually know the difference between Tortillas and Nachos?
Tortilla chips are stand-alone snacks, while Nachos comprises tortilla chips as their base. Nachos always come with a bed of tortilla chips, cheese, meat, beans, or other vegetables and sauces. So in short, tortilla chips are *the* chips alone, while Nachos are chips + other add-ons.
It’s simple to make, and I think this is THE perfect comfort food, especially for a movie night.
All you need is:
- Chili con carne
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream to dip
- guacamole to dip
It is so easy to make and assemble. Best is, you can literally top them with nearly anything from your fridge.
Nachos with Chili
Great for a quick dinner!simple
- 10 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 18 minutes
|200 g||Chili con Carne|
|1 bag Tortillas|
|100 g||cheddar cheese shredded|
|I make mine with avocado, salt, pepper, red onion, dash of Tabasco, lime juice all mixed and mushed up with a fork|
Steps of preparation
- Reheat the Chili
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Place Tortillas on an ovenproof dish
- Add the chilli con carne on top of it
- top it with the cheese and bake for 5 – 10 minutes
- serve it with the sour cream and guacamole to dip and enjoy
- Simply reheat the Chili
- place tortilla chips on a plate, add the chilli and shredded Cheese and top and serve with sour cream and guacamole